Thursday, January 27

ouch.
my tooth hurts.
think it's forcing its way out of moi gum.
it hurts like hell. damn.
this holiday is like soooo dead.. and dry..
sucks.. ii duwana study anymore.. IT sucks. ii swear.
today morning ii woke upp nn felt tt ii wana be a chef. LOL.
ii'v been stuck on my pschyo writeup since ytd night.
urgh. woke upp at six plus again.. wanted to start writing it..
budd ended upp watching mtv. bleahs.
so here ii am.. eating my cereal nn blogging.
today? the usual thing.. gg outt ltr on at 12 do projeck.
nn thats about it. ciaoz.
~Loves.

Now I can taste
The war that I've been fighting
Start to fall
but I'm still standing here
Behind the wall of dying faith
I can't forget
The fight that's growing stronger
Face to face with hopes of longer days
To build on something we should save
I stand alone
I'm on my own
My hands will bleed (my hands will bleed!)
I'm holding on to what is gone
What's left of me?
I'm falling down
But I should find my strength
in this light that burns
to reconnect My heart for what it's meant to give