Thursday, March 17

owhheee...
THIS IS TO ALL D CHING CHIONG CHEENAFIED AND ILLITERATE AH LIANS. MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE IS A EMO ROCK BAND AND NO, THEY'RE NOT HOKKIEN OR TECHNO, BUNCHES OF CHEENAFIED LIANS SHLD JUX STICK TO THEIR TECHNO AND STOP ACTING ENGLISHFIED.Y'ALL R UNWANTED BUNCH OF D NATION'S REJECTS.DUN LINK ME WITH AH LIANS, STOP CALLING ME LIAN, I AINT FILTHY LIKE THEM, IF NECESSARY, I SHALL REMOVE MY LABRET STUD TO MAKE SURE I'M NOT LIKE SOME AH LIAN ON THE STREET. I'M ALREADY 18, FOR GOODNESS SAKE. I'M EDUCATED AND I HATE AH LIANS, U HEAR ME?!

omg. this is the study week. and its already like thrusday?! OMG. WTF?
wahaha. o wells.. a summary of my week (which i can recall. LOL!)
crystal jade pacific coffee town parkway pool boogeyman jln kayu prata blah blah..
abd of course.. loads of revision. =) im still doing fine. not dead yet. n yes. I M FINE... haha! seriously detest pple who r fatter than me to tell me that i'm fat? M I? Nah.. i dun think so. i'm proud of myself, my looks, my talents U HEAR ME?! here are some pics.. at least to show tht i'm fine. wana thankx everyone ard me.. seeing me thru this hard time.. enJoy~


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
miss me?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
haha.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i dun miss u.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
go get a life of your own. shoo.