Sunday, April 10

been busy lately, spent the friday celebrating zh bdae. lols.
cld u believe it? we actuali like waited outside plmgs for like almost 2 hours?!
what the hell. haha.
oh yea, my results are horrible.
damn

NMM: D+
DCNK: F
IISO: C+
CMATHS2: D
I-PSY: D+
result? supp paper for dcnk.
what the fuck.

sighs.
went for facial n massage ytd afternoon.
met her up in town after work.
i dunnoe what more else to say.

i miss u.

well it's early in the mornin'
And my heart is really lonely
Just thinkin 'bout you baby
Got me twisted in the head
And I don't know how to take it
But it's drivin' me so crazy
I don't know if it's right
I'm tossin' turnin' in my bed
Its 5 o' clock in the mornin'
And I still can't sleep
Thinkin' 'bout your beauty it makes me weak
I'm feelin' hopeless in my home
I Don't know what to do
I think I'm in love
Baby