Tuesday, April 26

good morning pretty people.
haha. gwen stefani's new video hollyback girl is freaking funny.
omg.
okii.. i'm feeling sleepy today.. jus made myself hotdogs for breakfast.
damn.. i'm so into hotdogs and bananas nowadays. how?!
laughs.
okii. i'm getting back to my breakfast. going down to auntie's coffeeshop for lunch ltr on.
=)

silly, u'r reali pretty and cute, thou i always insist that im cuter n prettier. hah. i miss u.

I never get tired of talkin' on the phone with you
For hours at a time
And as time goes by we will come grown up and wise
I hope we'll be just as tight
I...Tried to do my best,
To do the best I could.
And I... Had to give my all.
It's what I had to do,
I'd...Do it all again.
And that's the honest truth,
I...I did it for you.
u might ask, what was it that i'v done for u.
no, i dun buy u things, i dun do real sweet things,
but i care for u, i loved u with everything.
i think of u, i wan u to be happy every minute..