Wednesday, April 20

had dcnk supp paper today.
i tried my best, that's all i can say.
took a bus down to town after thatl waited for almost
45 mins alone.
the bus came, it was empty.
i felt lonely.
i dun feel sad anymore, i jus feel jaded and lonely.
knowing tt you'r so near to me, yet so far away.

went over to wheelock place to get my ngage fixed, this the third tym and i'v barely even used it for 6months.
waited till 6 and met silly for her break.. it was a 1.5hours one.
missed u so badly. we had a talk today. i got kinda upset, but happy at the same tym cos i knew something is there.
shall not talk bout it. read the dairy baby. =)
thanks for the jap cheese biscuits honeyy.. but i still want my banana ice cream can ? OMG.

took a train home after that. i wasnt feeling anything much. didnt know what was gg thru my mind.
i took the long way home. i walked on the platform of the train station, wishin i would jus fall in n and get crashed,
but i cldnt find the courage to do so. for the first tym, the journey home from town seem to quiet and long.

i know its a tough decision for u, i'l respect ur decision at the end. cos i guess i'v no say in it unless i choose to walk away.

Don't speak
Seal your lips.
Please don't say a word
Maybe I won't remember the words I have not heard
I see that you're in love
I know it's not with me.
But I don't want the truth to haunt my memory.