Saturday, April 30

o hello good morning.
o i'm so having a headache now.
o i'm sucha happy girl now.
i was actualli smiling the whole day yesterday.
do u noe y?
ha. ice cream works miracle.
so does silly helps too.
ah yes,

i'm missing u so much now.
u'r bringing smiles onto my face instead of tears recently.
thanks for not listening to those rumours bout me.

"Well i met this girl, just the other day,
I hope i don't regret, the things that i said,
And when we're laughing joking with each other now,
im glad i met this girlShe didn't walk away,
I think she was impressed and was having a good time,
And when we're laughing,
joking with each other,
Spending all our time together...
She's got a pretty face, such a lovely name,
I don't want my friends to see,
they might take her away from me,
She's one I won't forget, in a long long long time,
Now i really want the world to see,
That she is the one for me."