oh my gawd.i swear simba's so cute.=)


haha. that's ian, my cousin, or isit nephew? ha. i forgot.isnt he cute?
new colored streaks.
lead me to an alcoholic holidaygot woken up by von before sun rise.rahh. cos she's out on a morning date with the love of her life.im jealous.she's freaking sick and idiotic.bought ice cream to cheer me up, she even offered to feed me.after finishing the ice cream, she smiled to me n said: " conn, i put the ice cream into my mouth and fed u with that "o freaking godd.how sick can she get?been watching mtv for the past 3 hours.its still so early, im gona die.nice videos i caught this morning:busted's who's david.janet jackson's someone to call my loverand mcFly's u've got a friend.mcFly.
u'v got a friendWhen you're down and troubledAnd you need a helping handAnd nothing, Oh nothing is going rightClose your eyes and think of meAnd soon I will be thereTo brighten up even your darkest nightYou just call out my nameAnd you know wherever I amI'll come running (yeh) to see you againWinter, spring, summer or fallAll you got to do is callAnd I'll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah.You've got a friend (ooh)If the sky above youShould turn dark and full of clouds
And that old north wind should begin to blowKeep your head togetherAnd call my name out loud, yeahSoon I'll be knocking upon your door.