pokey dokey. how great. spent the whole day ytd slacking off my ass at PS's rocky masters.getting kinda worried for my dcnk.hell for me yes? lols. von watched my study til she fell aslp. she looks cute when she slps.i smiled at passer-bys. most of the tym, only the caucasions smiled back. haha. o wells. i 'm supposedly suppose to change for the better, to be friendly.. stop staring at people.. blabla.. right my silly? -Laughs.she met up with jess.. and this other girl, i forgot her name -haha. opps. =Xit was funny looking at how 3 girls younger than me trying to figure out some maths problem and i cant help much cos im too good at it, o yes, too good. =)of cos, i met up with silly at suntec's NYDC.. staring at her eating. yes, shes on diet, so must eat more. haha.cant wait for the dinner tonight. wana see how much have our school mates changed over the past few years. lols. oki dok, im geetting back to my sleep, for goodness sake, its onli 7.07am. lols.today's shift is 11 to 3, and the police haven come yet. sighs.enough said. tata.ytd u finalli told me that u miss me.u asked me to tell u that i miss u too.yes, i miss u. so very much.And I almost had you.But I guess that doesn't cut it.Almost loved you.I almost wished you woulda loved me too.I almost forgot to say something else.And if I can't fit it in I'll keep it all to myself,I almost wrote a song about you today.But I tore it all up and then I threw it away.