all i wana do is to hold u close and wipe the tears off your cheeks.silly, i know u'r stronger than this,everything will be just as fine as before.sometimes i wonder if it's u or just my delusional self.my mum is pissed at me. for the very first tym outta my 18years of living.this morning she slammed the door at me for the very first tym.o wells, sighs. mummy i 'm sorry.o, i'v passed my btt and school's starting in a week's tym.wonder if everything 's gonna be the same as before...just had pound cake and milk. was stoning away my morning.thinking through things, but came to realised i had nothing to think about.my mind's all blank.i gotta be strong bcos i want it all.this is terrible. some scarring my legs fading off due t o horrible irritating lil' bugs.I watch the walls around me crumblebut it's not like I wont build them up againso here's your last chance for redemptionSo take it while it lasts cause it will endAnd my tears are turning into time I've wasted trying to find a reason for goodbye.I can't live without youCan't breathe without youI'm dreaming about you, honestly tell me that it's overcause if the world is spinning and I'm still livingIt won't be right if were not in it togethertell me that it's overAnd I'll be the first to goDon't wanna be the last to knowI won't be the one to chase youbut at the same time your the heart that I call homeI'm always stuck with these emotions and the more I try to feel the less I'm wholeMy tears are turning into time I've wasted trying to find a reason for goodbyeits all so random. my life is on hold now. yawns.