Tuesday, May 17

to all the precious standing by me :
over and over again, u guys been telling me the same thing, stay strong, be positive.. stay happy. sighs.
none of these seems to be going into my mind. in fact, day after day.. im falling in deeper.
i have no idea what m i thinking about. i'm at lost whenever you'r upset over her. what else can i do besides nothing? this is saddening, knowing that all you think about is her.

i'm sorry my friends, i'v been sucha disappointment.

as much as i hope school will start soon to get me distracted off her, i dun wish to.

despite hoping that u would get over with all this soon, i cant do it either myself. . I'v never seen this side of me before.. so vulnerable and weak. this tym round, i'm feeling more than what i felt for -u-noe-who. so u shd know how much i feel for u. i'm sick of this. been blogging bout how sucky this whole thing is.. how soon would it be when i could stop talking bout such stuffs.

i'm thankful for the way u'r treating me, that's y i would not dare to demand for anything more or pin high hopes.

"hi, how r u ? In life, there are always two sides of a coin. for every good thing to happen, bad things will happen first. as to teach you how to enjoy and appreciate the good thing. take good care" a mail someone sent me on fridae. thx anyways. =)

went down to the driving centre this morning. Silly, u look so cute on the bike.. cant imagine u on a vespa and me on a scrambler. Bleahs.

Booked my FTT which is on 22 June, and my RTT , 23 June.. both 8 in the evening. Laughs. Cant believe it.. I was laughing at those who fell off the bike and before I knew it, I was already booking for my bike.. and what's more, the first lesson’s tmr. o yes, TMR. How cool can it get now u tell me! Laughs. Hope I can get through both license by the end of this year.. luckily mummy and daddy's sponsoring me. *GriNz.
Pulled von out to compass point to have my photo taken.. and apparently, something must me so wrong with the lens of the camera cos I look so.. F U N N Y. pouts.

Walked past anderson's ice cream. Saw banana crunch, and I actually gave it a miss. I dunno why either.

Everybody's screaming.
I try to make a sound but no one hears me,
I'm slipping off the edge..
I'm hanging by a thread..
I wanna start this over again.