Monday, May 2

trying to stand up after a fall was tough.
but somehow i manged to pull it through.
is there no room in your heart for me?

i'v been pondering on it, is it bcos i'm not good enough?
-laughs.

Is this what it's like?
A dream lacking serenity?
A wordless conversation, a "you and i" without a me.

it hurts when u'r by my side but your heart's with her.
she's everything u want.
all u dream of.
where do i stand?

i'm here to stay,
to share your tears when u'r being hurt.
to share your happiness if your fairy tale comes true.

would u just hold me?
would u just love me?
would u heal my wounds?

cos i would.

cos if you were mine,
i'd love u with my everything and show you what's happiness all about.

So much I wanna know about you.
Seems like I can't do without you.

nobody thought they could break me down.
and you did.

nothings ever a comparision to you.
Now can't you see that you're the only one I really want.
And everything I need is everything you.


would you wipe the tears off my cheeks?

smiles
smiles
smiles
smiles
smiles
smiles
smiles

like a newborn i'm learning to smile once again.

someone pick me up please.

i'm just so jaded.
dun worry bout hurting me.
cos i'm already so jaded.

sometimes i just wished that u would ask me to leave.
but do u think i would find the heart to do so?

It's hard to say that i was wrong.
It's hard to say i miss you.

It's hard to say how i feel.

It's hard to say i held my tongue.
It's hard to say if only.

Something about the way you shine,
When the lights go out,
I wanna make you mine,
Something about the way it seems,
You're always here in my dreams,
When there's no one there,
No I'm not scared,
But I'm in love...
with you...

smiles
smiles
smiles.

good nights.

Let me hear you say,
this shit is bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
This shit is bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
This shit is bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
This shit is bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
A few times I've been around that track
So it's not just goin' to happen like that'
Cause I ain't no hollaback girl
I ain't no hollaback girl.

ohhh. bananas.
buy me banana ice cream please.

L A U G H S.