Friday, May 6

yesterday = thursday.
tanning day.
von. cia. ian.
sentosa. bright and sunny day.
bikinis.
saw zac. -_-''
mac. towning. rain.
that was how i spent my day. it was fantastic.
and now i have a burnt chest .. or rather cleavage.
omg. i was like scratching it all the way in town. laughs.
got a shock when i was trying clothes in hereens.
it was like.. so burnt.
and now i look darker.. so please.. stop associating me with AH LIANS. thank u v much. =) been long since i last enjoyed myself.
thanks von,cia and ian for being sucha darling to me ytd.
love u guys. i meant it.
smiles.

Coming out of my cage.
And I've been doing just fine
Gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all
It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this?
It was only a kiss
It was only a kiss

Jealousy turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibis
But it's just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes

I'm Mr Brightside.