hahaha.something funny happened at work toay. two dudes walked in n started lookin at me. phew... not bengs. hehe.they walked in n out of the store.and finally in again, left a note on my counter n left.they wanted to know me and told me that i'm pretty.. =)smiles.i waS rather hardworking today. big bear bought me choc frapp and dinner. haha. damn funny.see no link betw his thoughts and von's.random. thats the word.pouts.on the way home just now..i was just thinking bout my life.my love life. well, i jus got my karma, and that was the first.its gona be the last. i feel bad bout what i did to all my ex in the past.i'v let those who loved me slip away.perhaps i'v finally grown up...i'm so tired. warm bath please.I know I'm stronger now..Who's looking south?Not me, I'm not looking back.I'm done denying the truth to anyone.Cause I'm alive.
if u love me, let me know......