i held my tears back. everything i knew has gone. far away.i know i'v tried my best to leave. i'm gonna try even harder.someone told me i dun have to try too hard, just live with it and it'll fade off real soon.crap. i can never do that.. cos i'll only fall deeper for u.i hate to see myself cry or get too depressed.i cant take it any longer.everyone telling me.. move on. yea. move on. i will. give me time and care to help me yea?i duwana think so much.. come and distract me everyone.i'v been feelin a lil much better for the past few days.and my tears are turning into time, i'v wasted to find a reason for goodbye.i'm gonna go away. im on my way out. i hate it. its so tough.for the first tym, i realli detest u.. on this beautiful sunday morning.i have to find myself back. pardon me if i'v changed. i can hardly recognise myself anymore.i knoe i'v said this many tyms, and im gona repeat over n over agn cos, frenz.. i reeali apprecitae all of ya presence. bcos of all of ya encoragement and scoldings.. i manged to get a clear picture of whats gg on.. esp. NIKK!!!, yvonne, jan, cole, zave, my skool mates(u knoe who u r), don, and everyone else. thanks for standing by me, making me feel loved. all the lil' msgs and chats. thanks. i'l do u guys proud, no matter how long it will take.to my sis..von.. i'm sorry that i'm sucha disappointment and weakly. thanks for being there for me. I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly. I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky. Make a wish, take a chance, Make a change, and break away. Out of the darkness and into the sun.But I won't forget all the ones that I love. I'll take a risk, take a chance, Make a change, and break away ..