Monday, June 13

:: Lost in You ::

Holding out for love
You are my Godsend..
That I have been forever dreaming of.
My angel from above Heaven knows
I'm head over heels and it shows.
I've played every field I suppose
But there's something about you
When you're around
Baby I have found
I get lost in you...


Here on the outside lookin' in
Don't wanna stay dreamin' bout what could have been
I need to hear you speak my name
Even if you shoot me down in flames
I don't care if you think i'm crazy
It doesn't matter if it turns out bad
I've got no fear of losin' you
You can't lose what you never had.



I close my eyes and it's gone again
When will I get the chance to say I love you
I pretend that you're already mine
Then my heart ain't breakin' every time
I look into your eyes.