Sunday, August 21

I've made it obvious,
Done everything but sing it,
(I've crushed on you so long, but on and on you get me wrong)
I'm not so good with words, And since you never notice..
The way that we belong..
I'll say it in a love song..



haha. PLEASE don't get it wrong. the lyrics were not meant for anyone.
i just thought that it's nice and so i decided to paste it here. :)


spent 225 bucks today.
haha. so funny. wait till u see me. :)


thought of the day, ever since i got out of bed :
<>

it feels good. it feels great.
who says that u have to be in love to feel loved?
hha. im beginning to love being single, and not being in love.
hassle free. i must say.
:)


i'v been eating tou hua recently. its nicee. gimme more.
tou hua is what we call bean curd. urm.
:)


good night.