my ankle hurts like hell now.
aint a torn ligament.
perhaps a badly strained one.
but still,
its swollen.
):
i hate.
baby goodbye-
this is sucha sad song.
read through the lyrics.
cos,
its meaningful.
no es amor.
Baby I loved all the
time that we spent,
Then you replied with
a tear in ya eye,
It should come to an end.
then we'll both be friends,
Both shed tears then
we sat for a while,
That stone cold fear then
putting on a smile,
Know that your leavin.
Looking to the sky,
That one dark evening
killin me inside,
Through a new doorway
to a next life,
Cuz you've gone,
your way and I'll go mine,
I still see ya face though
we've both been apart,
I know you've got your
place deep in my heart,
Sure, I just feel so down,
Might come around
but its for the best now,
Both broke down and
I'm choked inside,
And from the first time
when I said baby goodbye.
good night.):