Sunday, December 11

we sat down and talked about life.
the prison.
and yes,
life.
a video of a girl getting raped.
a news report on a husband
abusing the wife.
girls getting molested at ZoukOut!.
what does all these have in common?
GUYS.
oki, i'm not tryin to be a sexist here,
but,
i think i hate guys.
e idea of guys is so scary,
it puts me off.




It seems like no one can help me now,
I'm in too deep;

there's no way out..
This time I have really

led myself astray..


Can you help me remember

how to smile?
Make it somehow all seem worthwhile
How on earth did I get so jaded?
Life's mystery seems so faded..


I can go where no one else can go,
I know what no one else knows.
Here I am just a-drownin' in the rain,
With a ticket for a runaway train..