Sunday, January 8

STARERPHUCKS.
STARERPHUCKs.
STARERPHUCks.
STARERPHUcks.
STARERPHucks.
STARERPhucks.
STARERphucks.
STARErphucks.

:people who stares at you
like nobody's business.

yes, yes, i get stares everyday.
no matter where,
be it in school,
on the bus,
in the mall,
alone,
or with my frenz.
From the young to old,
From guys to girls.
faints.
so its either im damn pretty,
or i'v got that super "BEAT ME UP"
offensive face,
or i'm just simply wierd looking(i doubt so lah).
wheee.


but i'm kinda enjoying it.
afterall, i'm a big time
attention seeker.
(:

14 hours of sleep and i'm still tired.
headed down to town with ja,
loree and alicia(:
someone bullied my lil' sister.
sucha heartbreaker.
and she got wasted yest night,
with just 2 fucking cans of beer.


i saw my cousin, and i think he's gay.
(it runs in the blood, I THINK)


i try,
But I can't seem to get
myself to think of,
Anything but you.
Your breath on my face,
Your warm gentle kiss I taste.
The truth,

I taste the truth.

i love the way we'r in love.